11 August 2012

Let's Have Some Humor!

While we are hanging out in way rural NW Alabama I was looking for something entertaining on the i-net.  I clicked on one of the "Favorites" I have listed on my browser.  It was one I check every so often, but not too frequently.

Wow, this close to the FL primary (in 3 days) I should have been watching it more closely.  It is the website of the Key West Citizen, the Key West daily paper.  It is a hoot.  It is a small daily paper, usually about 15 sheets with two sections.  They do dedicate a half-page or less to things going on outside the Keys but to an outsider the Key West news can really be entertaining!

Today's news is about a number of wanna be elected officials.  Some push around police officers doing their job, others embezzle money to finance their political ambitions, others just act normal (stupid by normal definitions!)  The comments following most stories is as entertaining as anything!

At any rate here is the link - add it to your favorites (at least until after the election in November)!

Key West news     


Always at home, no matter where we are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment